Sideload iFile IPA on iOS 10+ No Jailbreak: iFile is a great file manager for iPhone/iPad which lets us view system files and even modify them. This comes in handy when we require to fix or modify a system file to resolve an issue. There are many other file managers available in App Store but none of them has matched the performance of iFile. So let us go ahead and get to know as to how to Side-Load iFile IPA on iOS 10.3.3, 10.3.2, 10.3.1, 10.3, iOS 10.2.2, 10.2.1, 10.2, iOS 10.1.1, 10.1, iOS 11/10+ Using Cydia Impactor Without Jailbreak.
The side-loaded iFile runs smoothly on many iOS versions without any errors. Let us have a look first at some of the basic features of iFile app apk.
In some regions, this iFile calls as filza app. iFile IPA file method is the easiest way to install it on any iOS device without the jailbreak. iFile is compatible with almost all iOS devices which are working on above iOS 9 and iOS 10.
iFile iOS: iFile for iOS 12.1/12 or iOS 11.3/10+| iFile Features
Let’s dig in a bit to know more about features of iFile App before installing into our device.
- iFile is a kind of application which is aware of your mobile phone and helps you manage your mobile in a much better way.
- It stores all the important notifications at one place which is a great convenience for us.
- Also, it is useful for many other functions like cut, copy, paste, compress, uncompressed.
- It can be used to delete or install new applications and is a one stop shop for all the application needs.
Let us move ahead now to the steps to Sideload iFile IPA on iOS Using Cydia Impactor Without Jailbreak.
Install iFile on iOS 12.1, iOS 12.2/12 & iOS 11+ Without Jailbreak
- First of all, you’re required to download IPA file for iFile from the following link: [https://iosninja.io/ipa-library/download-ifile-ipa-ios].
- Once you have the IPA file in hand download Cydia Impactor from www.cydiaimpactor.com. Download for your OS from the options provided on the website. Extract the contents of the package and keep them safe.
- Connect the iOS device to your Windows/MAC PC/Computer/Laptop and make sure you have the latest iTunes installed on your machine.
- Now launch Cydia Impactor executable file from the extracted files.
- Select your connected device from the Cydia Impactor drop down.
- Thereafter drag and drop the downloaded IPA file on Cydia Impactor.
- Now it will ask you Apple Developer ID. You can easily make a free Apple Developer ID at developer.apple.com.
- Once you’ve entered the ID the application will start installing and within a few minutes you can see it on your home screen.
- Now the thing which you require to remember is that after 7 days the certificate of free apple developer account will expire so you’re required to perform the entire process again.
So that’s it folks the steps to iFile IPA on iOS. iFile on iOS 10.3.3, 10.3.2, 10.3.1, iOS 10.4, iOS 10.3, 10.2.2, 10.2.1, 10.2, iOS 10.1.1, 10.1, iOS 11/10+ iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak.
In case you face any issues in the same do comment below and we will be more than happy to help you out.